Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sacred Garden 02















This is the second sketch that i have produced in 1999. You can see there were two major elements available in the sketch which were the bolders, small stream and plants. They were the combination of hard and soft elements that created an interesting composition.

How i did it? I used a wet ink pen and a piece of drawing paper and try to imagine what to draw on it. I drew a bolders as a reference and scale to my whole composition before any other elements came in. Slowly i added with the other elements that i have already plan in my mind to the drawing paper until i have the whole composition. Then i started rendered the whole composition using hatching technique. It took me almost 4 to 5 hours to complete one composition.

The whole composition was about the hard and soft natural elements around us. It was available in my mind that i transferred them into a reality sketch that can be appreciated by others.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! really this sketch created with an interesting composition. Is this paintings for sale or not? I want to get such paintings those have interesting composition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The original and prints are for sale at http://www.saatchionline.com/buy-art?query=ruzaimi

      Delete